- About Us
- Training and Placement
- Contact Us
Women's Cell as under Constituted to look after women, students, faculty and staff and also to address complaints where women are victims.
||Dr.Prof.(Ms) M. S. Panse
|| Prof.& Head,Elect. Engg. Dept.
||Prof. (Ms) Usha Nair
|| I/C,H & M
||Prof. (Ms) S. H. Kulkarni
||Prof. (Ms) Saroj Patange
||Ms. N. P. Patange
|| Head,Textile Mfrs.
||Prof. (Ms) Aarti Baliga
(Warden, Girls Hostel)
||Prof. S.V. Diwan
||Ms. Neha Sankhe
Ø NGO representative:-Organisation: Akshara (Govt. Recognised)
Name: Ms.Vinita Balekundari
Designation: Project Manager
Ø Inauguration of V.J.T.I. Women Development Cell has taken place in 2012.
· Chief Guest- Dr. Kranti Jejurkar, Convener,
§ University Women Development Cell
· Awareness Generation Programmes Organised-
i) Posters prepared by the cell and displayed in each department/section of the Institute.
ii) Poster Competition arranged on the topic “Women Development As I see it”-
1) Posters prepared of the cell and displayed in each department/section of the institute- 2012
2) Gender Sensitization program conducted by
3) Safety audit of the institute is carried out with the help of student volunteers & Akshara (Govt. recognised NGO).
4) Circulars received from Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Maharashtra & Maharashtra Police regarding preventive measures against sexual harassment is circulated from time to time.
5) The Experimental Theatre Foundation &Akshara presented the play “Ched Chad Kyon?”
The play entitled Ched Chad Kyon?( Why Eve-Teasing Violence against Women?) revealed the deplorable aggression endured by women all over the country in schools, colleges, public transport, on road, at the workplace, etc. the scenes depicted various forms of harassment and how women are silent recipients of it. The play concluded that women had endured enough and it was time for them to be assertive, stand up for their right and make living worthwhile for themselves.
Cases Reported to the Cell – For each case reported to the cell, detailed separate enquiry was conducted & report (with all details) was submitted